League of Legends (LoL) is not only the most played PC game on the planet and has the most avid fans. According to an article published on gameinformer.com, League boasts over 32 million players across the globe with over 1 million concurrent players online! This is fantastic news for the league but it can also be problematic for those that aren’t quite as proficient at the game.
LoL is a highly competitive game. You’ll see a lot of LoL players with excellent level of skill. If you aren’t one of these people, it’s better to buy Smurf accounts and not attempt to “tough out” in the lower levels.
Even if you’re a gamer who’s been playing LoL for long enough and think you have the skills to survive in the low levels, there’s no reason to be risking it. purchasing an account right here on our website will save you not only time, but also cash. We have been offering accounts to smurf players from all over the world for a long time We are aware of what to look out for when it comes to making accounts helpful to you.
Tips to ensure that your game experience is as great as you can get it to be!
Find out Which Account to Buy
There are two kinds of LoL accounts that you can buy Level 30 and level 20. For beginners The most significant difference is the amount IP (In-game currency). It can be used to purchase runes or champions.
To perform at the top levels, you need to purchase accounts that will provide the best value for your money. To do this there are some things that you should look for.
1. Runes – how many rune pages included in an account is crucial. It is important to ensure that there are enough runes available for your favorite player and your preferred style. If you’re a lover of several champions, it could be worthwhile to purchase accounts that have multiple rune pages.
2. You must ensure that your account contains the full range of champions to maximize your playing time as well as access to all other LoL features, including ARAM and competitive games. This page lists all champions available in LoL.
3. Skins Available – Skins can be used to alter the look of your most loved players. You should avoid buying accounts that don’t include any skins (unless you do not want any) because the looks of the character may influence how much you like playing it. We have a complete list of services right here.
4. Influence Points (IP). LoL has microtransactions that allow players to buy special runes and champions using real money. The most appealing aspect of the gameis that everything bought will be with you for the duration of your game. It can save you time and money when you buy accounts with a large amount of IP.
5. The number of unranked wins – LoL offers a ranked mode where players face off to determine who is the best of the best and another one known as ARAM (All Random All Mid). These modes can reward players with IP and rare skins that promote regular gameplay. Make sure your account is stocked with a good number of unranked wins to show that you’ve actually been engaged in the game and more than “trying it out”.
6. Account Privacy If you don’t want your account’s details to be visible, then create a private one. This means only you be able to access the email registered with it and nobody else. This is useful in case you are concerned about divulging your information to strangers. They won’t have access to your account without having the password.
These steps will guarantee that you have a great LoL experience.
For more information, click hand leveled league accounts